Hello and welcome to Instapotology, a blog about the Instant Pot electric pressure cooker.
My name is Cara and watched the wonder that is the Instant Pot community for about a year before I decided to buy one.
For me, the Instant Pot Mini 3 quart is more than enough, since I’m generally cooking for one and I don’t need a lifetime of leftovers. And my freezer is somewhat limited too. I want to try different recipes!
I started Instapotology to help others decide if they want to buy an Instant Pot, which one to choose, and how to get started. And honestly, when my mom bought hers, I realized that there is an opportunity to help others with their new purchases.
I hope this site helps you too. Have a question or comment, please drop me a note!
Check out my latests posts
- Instant Pot Viva vs Duo: What’s the same and what’s different
- Instant Pot Duo Plus vs Ultra: Comparing what’s the same and different
- Instant Pot Duo Nova vs Lux: Comparing what’s the same and different
- Instant Pot Duo Nova vs Ultra: Comparing what’s the same and different
- Instant Pot Multigrain Setting: What is it? Which Models Have it?